Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Introduction

Merry Christmas Mom & Dad!

We know that you don't need many things with you right now, so Heidi had a great idea to create a blog to share with you instead of sending you gifts this year.  Check back each day until Christmas for a new post from someone in the family.  We hope that you enjoy the wonderful things that we have planned for you!  :)

We love you so much!  We are so proud of you and what you are doing!  Good luck and God bless you in all your endeavors!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I am so excited! I can't wait to see what will appear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Dad - Me too, but when I try to comment as myself, I can't do it. I can however comment as Gremma for some reason.

    ReplyDelete