Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Testimony of Kristi Lamborn

I know that I am not very good at sharing my testimony.  I have a hard time articulating what I feel in my heart.  I love the goodness in our church.  I love that living the gospel makes me a better person.  I am grateful for the people within the church.  I know that priesthood power is real.  I have felt it in my life.  I know that my Heavenly Father knows me and loves me.  I know that Jesus came to this earth and suffered for my sins.  I am so grateful for the opportunity to repent and try again.  I am grateful for the opportunity to attend church each week.  I am grateful for the scriptures and for personal prayer.  For the time where I am forced to slow down and focus on Christ and what is most important.  I am so grateful for the examples that I have had in my life, that have shown me what charity is.  I am grateful for parents that raised me in the church and taught me the gospel and are such great examples to me and my children.

1 comments:

  1. Thank you for this little daughter! I know how hard it is for you to articulate your feelings. I was there on grad night! I am so glad you shared this with us. It means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete