Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Testimony of Eliza Lamborn

I know the church is true.  I know that men will not suffer for Adam’s transgression.  I believe in Jesus Christ.  I believe in Heavenly Father and the Holy Spirit.  I like going to Church, because I get to learn new things.  I like reading the Book of Mormon.  Whenever I read the Book of Mormon I feel the spirit.  After I was baptised, I felt really really good.

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Eliza

2 comments:

  1. Eliza, thank you so much for sharing your testimony! That is truly a wonderful gift you gave us. We love you and are so grateful that you try to do what is right! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Eliza. The Church is true and we love the Book of Mormon too. We find ourselves using it every day on our mission. Thanks for sharing your testimony with us.

    ReplyDelete