Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Testimony of Sarah Turner

I know that God lives and loves each one of us. I know that he knows us personally and has a plan for our lives. I am so grateful for the Holy Ghost that guides and directs us and makes know God’s plan for us. My life has been greatly blessed as I strive to follow the perfect example of our Savior. I am thankful for that example and all that Jesus Christ has done for us. I have had the opportunity to feel the healing power of the atonement in my life. Through prayer and scripture study I have come to know the truth of the gospel. Because I have done my best to stay true and faithful, I have received wonderful blessings, the greatest of which are my husband and children. Knowing that I can be with them for eternity is the most absolutely amazing thought. I love them so much! I am full of gratitude toward my Father in Heaven and his love for me.

1 comments:

  1. Thank you Sarah! We are thankful for your testimony and for your love of family. Family is one of the greatest blessings of our lives!

    ReplyDelete