Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Letter from Kristi

Dear Mom & Dad,

I love you!  I am so glad that you are my parents.  My children are lucky to have you as grandparents.  The kids talk of you often, and they are excited that they have grandparents on a mission. 

We are madly trying to get ready for Christmas, and then for a week of traveling.  It is so nice to be closer to everybody this year!  Hopefully the roads cooperate with us.  :)

The kids are settling into our new life nicely.  They are all making friends.  We all love the new house, and all of the extra space, and the yard is amazing!  I am so excited to show it all to you when you come.  I have also been very impressed with the schools.  Eliza is really thriving this year.  We just got her report card and her best grade is in Language Arts.  Peter and I both laughed about that.  All of the kids really love their teachers, and they all seem to mesh really well with them. 

I have to admit that Christmas is making me miss you even more.  I am so grateful for the service that you are giving and I am so glad that they people out there get to know what wonderful, amazing people that you are.  I have always been impressed with how well you both interact with so many different people.  You both have a way of making others feel comfortable and loved.  I know that you are doing important work and that you are blessing the lives of many.  Including yourself and your kids and grand-kids.  :)

We love you so much!!! 

Kristi

1 comments:

  1. We miss you all so much! I am glad you get to spend lots of time with extended family after Christmas! What a blessing that you are within driving distance. We will pray for your safe travel! We love you!

    ReplyDelete