Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Testimony of Peter Lamborn

I have faith in Jesus Christ.  I believe in the atonement as the way to receive forgiveness for our sins.  I believe the gospel was restored to Joseph Smith.  I believe the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is that church.  I have faith that our Church leaders receive inspiration from God on how to direct the Church.  I believe in following that inspired council.  I enjoy going to the Temple and find peace there.  I have faith that we will be an eternal family.  I believe in stepping into the unknown, with trust in God.  I believe in miracles and answers to prayers.

I believe there are good things to come.  In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Peter

1 comments:

  1. Thank you Peter. You are a good man and we appreciate your strength in the gospel and your commitment to it and to your family.

    ReplyDelete