Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Testimony of Doug Turner

I know that Heavenly Father knows and loves me, and that he sent his Son Jesus Christ to provide a way for me to return to him some day.  I know that Jesus suffered for me and that because of His sacrifice it is possible for me to be forgiven of my sins.  I’m so very thankful for all of the millions of blessing that have been given to me- first and foremost my family and friends.  I know that the true gospel of Jesus Christ was restored through the prophet Joseph Smith and I’m thankful for the teachings of that church, for the joy that comes to my life as I strive to follow those teachings.  I’m glad for the wonderful examples set for me by my awesome parents as they serve the Lord on their mission, for the work they are doing and for the experiences they share with me.  I’m also thankful for the scriptures, for the blessings and insights I receive as I study them, and know that the Book of Mormon is true.  I know that we have living prophets today, and am thankful for the guidance we can receive from them as we study their words to us.  Most of all, I want my family both near and far to know that I love them, and that I know this church is true.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Doug! That is very special. We love you so much. YOU are a good example to US!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mom is right - you are a good example and we love you and your family. Thanks for being who you are.

    ReplyDelete